All Together Now


What?... What is that I hear? Is that Nell Carter warming up about to sing a rousing chorus of Gimme a Break? Yes, I am fully aware that Ms Carter is no longer with us, however I thought if I were to pick a fat lady to sing Hillary’s swan song/Obama’s champion chorus it would be Nell. And Nell would be singing the theme song to her TV Show Gimme a Break.

I mean after all the Clinton Camp has made me think, say, and yell that phrase countless times in this tumultuous campaign for the Democratic Presidential Nomination. I mean the words are simple enough and well I am sure the sentiment is/was felt by both candidates (more so by Hillary).

So, as we sit here on the FINAL Super Tuesday anticipating that HillBilly will concede to Sen. Obama tonight, once the final death blows are struck, I’d like you all to join me in one round of the song, before the metaphorical rendition by Nell Carter is sung tonight, as Mr. Obama assumes his long awaited title as Democratic Presidential Nominee.*

Five, six…five, six, seven, eight...



Gimme a break I sure deserve it
It's time I made it to the top.
Gimme a break I’m looking forward
Get behind me pull out every stop


I want a happy ending
I'm tried of pretending
Won't let em get the best of me
Wo wo wo wo


Gimme a break the game is survival
Gimme a break and plan my arrival
Gimme a break for heaven's sake
to my piece of the cake


Gimme a break
Gimme a break
Gimme a break


Be EZ,

OG

* I had grown tired of talking about the race simply because for me it has been over for quite some time just a matter of Clinmatics (Clinton semantics…like that huh?). and a hope for the adaoption to the new Clinton math. I had refused to discuss something that was obvious to everyone but her and the mainstream media trying to make news. I mean sure she was entertaining you know like watching One Few Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, but then she became disturbing like realizing your friend/relative really is mentally ill or about to go over the edge.

Anyway, I hope that today goes with out too much grandstanding on her part trying to take the shine from my man, B-Rock. However as you guys know, it ain’t really over until the lady in the pantsuit concedes, phuck a fat chick singing alto!

Comments

Lenoxave said…
Here! Here! I tuned out all the hysteria and the pundits a few months ago. I was getting so pissed w/all the nonsense
The OE said…
It's time to forego the nonsense because I'm seeking cabinet members who understand National security so if you know anyone qualified please have them contact me because it just might be possible...
LISA VAZQUEZ said…
Hey there O.G.!

I really had forgotten all about that show!!

It's a great song!

(smiles)
Lisa

Popular Posts