- I realize that there are certain types of men that my DNA is just drawn to no matter what (ie Derek Fisher he would be my number one type but there are so many others)
- I also realize that there's more than one of those types
- I also realize there are multiple exceptions and sometimes a man who is the physical archetype ends up being the mental one
- The chase, you know the flirting that happens when you meet someone in a place you frequent, is fun. I forgot how fun maybe because college may have been the last time it's happened. Its like a romantic comedy.
- I have an unnatural dislike for Kobe
- I pretty sure it stems from how he handled the whole Shaq situation. Before then I didn't care for him but after I just didn't like him
- Its unnatural because I do not know him from Adam and I normally don't care one way or the other about people I don't like
- If you have time to not like someone you have way too much time on your hands. I barely have time to like/love the people in my world
- When will some people realize that we all can be great, pretty, smart etc. You don't need to hate
- Why is it so hot already in the H. Man, I miss the Bean big time now
- God is so cool sometimes I will just stop and look at all the great things in my life and be like man how cool. If I were to tell the young OG or the teenage OG or even the early 20's OG that my life would be this and be this awesome none would believe.
- I think I'm a connector socially
That's all for now I just wanted to blog at least once this week. Trying to get back in the habit of it all BARE with me.