Beauty Appointment Epiphanies

I saw this quote the other day when I was at one of my numerous girl appointments. And all I could do is smile and agree.  I think a lot of times, as women, we get caught up in the girl stuff. The hair, the nails, the everything (as in lashes, waxings, make-up that's beat to death, the clothes and the perfect shoe) becomes the focus of our happiness.   And instead of letting our happiness radiate our beauty we stifle it by chasing beauty.  The sooner we all learn beauty is from within and when it comes from the inside no one can take that away from you even if they take away the hair, the nails, the everything the happier we'll all be. With that said, even though I am happy, I'm still glamming it up! I just know my source of happiness is from within and not what I'm putting on the outside. Welp, that's all I have today. Hope you guys are having a great week.


Be EZ,
G

Comments

Popular Posts