Soul Agreement

Sometimes I wake up with a HUGE smile on my face it’s because my heart is happy BUT then my head reminds me how the feeling is just temporary.  My heart doth protest and then my head reminds my heart of its track record. My soul is not settled today and I know it’s because I can’t get my head & heart to agree.  Actually my soul is not settled today which is probably why my head is doing this laundry list of things my heart needs to stop doing before I get us in a world of trouble. I hate when my heart won’t just agree tho… I mean really to be honest my own fault every time I say never or doubt some shit I end up here.  You just can’t underestimate people, places, things, or events and the impact they can have on you… I believe that’s how one gets blind sided.  It’s a reason I never say never (or at least try to).  

Comments

Popular Posts